CRM Team: In addition to its continual support to each school’s recruitment areas, the CRM Team has / is:
- Salesforce Higher Education Data Architecture (HEDA): First phase still in progress. The CRM team currently meeting with each major area to review data and feedback. Expected completion by June at that time, will present to the CRM Governance Committee a recommendation regarding HEDA.
- Schools have requested a second round of testing for Cirrus Insight, a Salesforce / Gmail integration app. CRM Team will work with the school to set a second of testing.
- Participating in a demo of Pardot as a potential email communication tool for lead/prospect generation for recruitment and admissions teams at the five schools.
- Higher Ed Summit 2017: Great Pepperdine representation with 21 staff in attendance. Sean Fife did an informative presentation of Sharing Data Between Multiple Orgs with Salesforce to Salesforce. Go Sean!
Raiser’s Edge NXT: Led by Advancement, the upgrade to NXT is progressing well with a target go-live date of May 18, 2017. For more info, please contact Tracy Barry-Rolston.
June’s Meeting Discussion Items:
For Approval (prior to next meeting)
- Event System Selection
- Review CRM project queue (L.Tovar)
- Review CRM Governance Charter (L.Tovar)
- Salesforce Org changes & charts (S.Fife)
- Salesforce Product integration map (S.Fife)