Thursday, September 18, 2014

TargetX / Salesforce CRM Implementation Update for Graziadio and GSEP

Dear Pepperdine CRM Colleagues,

I would like to provide you with a quick update on the current TargetX / Salesforce CRM implementation for Graziadio and GSEP.

Through the hard work and efforts of Graziadio and GSEP colleagues, we are very close to getting the TargetX / Salesforce CRM system to production-ready. There are several more pieces that need to be in place and the project team is making great progress towards completing them.

The initial Go-Live date of September 22 has been adjusted to allow for additional time to complete these remaining items and to afford Graziadio and GSEP more time to fully test the system. Graziadio has elected to delay go-live to October 6 and GSEP to mid-November (specific date TBD).

Collectively, we believe that the slight delay is needed and necessary to ensure a good functioning system that will meet our business needs. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

I want to recognize the hard work of my Graziadio and GSEP colleagues; their partnership and efforts are truly appreciated in moving this campus-wide initiative forward.

Best,

Jonathan See
Chief Information Officer
Pepperdine University
310.506.6256

No comments:

Post a Comment